Monday, January 18, 2016

  • hey! today im going to be talking about coffee, yep that's right coffee!  i found this amazing website and its called bluebottlecoffee.com . this is some awesome coffee!! here is the link to there story https://bluebottlecoffee.com/our-story cool story, right? me, my family, and friends all love coffee so much, we go through so much coffee its crazy! waking up to a fresh pot of coffee is one of the best things every!! i think i could live off coffee! i laugh at people who tells me i don't need to drink so much coffee because coffee is one of my favorite things and if you take my coffee i might just hurt you! my saying goes anything is possible with a whole lot of GOD and COFFEE!!!  its so cool when you find a company that has so much passion in their coffee!! best thing ever is having a cup of coffee in one hand and a chocolate bar in the other one... if you know me you know i have to have my coffee or im just not a happy camper!  one of  the best things about waking up waking up in the mornings is knowing i will have another cup of coffee to look forward too! coffee, oh how i love you!!
  •  well that's all the time i have, i could talk all day about how much i like coffee but i got to go! if you liked this blog post please follow and leave a comment below. thanks so much!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment