Monday, February 1, 2016

hey everyone, today I'm going to be talking about the worlds first caffeinated toothpaste, awesome, right? it taste like peppermint and really gives you energy! it has whiten my teeth so much which is amazing!Power Toothpaste is the world’s first caffeine-infused toothpaste that gives you a rush while you brush, providing a much-needed boost in the first few minutes after waking up. Unlike coffee, which takes 30-45 minutes to fully absorb into your system, Power Toothpaste takes effect almost immediately. You'll feel energized and alert before you've even finished brushing! Power Toothpaste is more than just a toothpaste!! Power Toothpaste is the world's first toothpaste that not only cleans your teeth, but gives you the energy that you need to take on the world, one morning at a time. I'm not going to lie I still drink coffee but its not that I have too but more of I want to. I have never has such amazing energy from just one little simple task! Just think no more of having to pick if you want to brush your teeth or drink coffee because you don't want that nasty taste in your mouth from brushing your teeth then drinking coffee, now all you have to do is brush with powertoothpaste! (http://powertoothpaste.com/) I want to give a shout out to powerthoothpaste for letting me try their toothpaste for my honest review!!! thanks for reading and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment